As an Account Manager, one is responsible for driving revenue opportunities for Productive AV. In this position, one will be responsible for identifying sales prospects, determining their needs and wants, and successfully closing deals. This role requires strong negotiation and communication skills and the ability to collaborate with other team members to effectively meet a client’s desires. One must possess high energy, be results-driven and have a high sense of urgency.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Verifies credentials of the team for project requirements to clearly decide go/no go on bids and opportunities
- Carries out prospecting and discovery calls in a manner that collects relevant information about the client and presents Productive AV’s capabilities that are tailored to each company’s specific needs
- Develop scope of work and owner-provided details
- Designs sales documents with engineering team resources for complete engineering and/or peer review
- Confirms proposal meets company profit margin standards
- Takes measurements and pictures at site visits to clearly communicate to engineering team client requirements
- Meets with clients to determine project needs
- Prepares quotes to present to the client
- Makes sales pitch and represents Productive AV to the client in meetings on-site and virtually
- Prioritizes sales targets while creating territory and account management plans – including the development and maintenance of a sales funnel of opportunities that will yield expected results
- Works collaboratively to build and maintain solid, trusted partnerships with existing clients, tracks account progress, identifies and resolves problems, discovers changes and identify new sales opportunities
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong knowledge of industry manufacturers and how they integrate to properly steer clients with simple, reliable, solutions
- Strong negotiation skills; utilizes keen insight and rapport making abilities to convey the message in a way that reaches desired outcome; ability to influence individuals to accomplish results
- A demonstrated track record of consistently exceeding sales quota by leveraging relationship building
- Superior communication skills including oral, written, and interpersonal skills including maintaining confidential information within the company.
- Strong self-discipline; self-starter who delivers quality work with a high sense of urgency and accountability
- Strong emotional intelligence with the ability to have tact, patience, and courtesy when communicating and interacting with others
- Audio, Visual, Security Industry experience required
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record are required for team members that may operate company vehicles.
Work is performed in various environments with moderate exposure to outdoor temperatures and to dirt, sand, and/or dust. The working conditions will vary between moderately quiet to noisy volumes. Team members will use high-end equipment and electrical components and will be exposed to heights via lifts and ladders. Team members will be asked to work in multiple locations. Working times will include irregular hours and on-call status including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by PAV.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and do not tolerate the behavior, harassment, discrimination, or prejudice based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.